Get the best hormone balance PCOS treatment
Our natural & enhanced homeopathy treatment is the best PCOS solution to correct your hormonal fluctuations & complications.
In Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome ovaries produce an abnormal amount of androgens & develop many small cysts due to irregular or no ovulation for a period of time. Some women don’t have cysts, while some women without the disorder do develop cysts in this disorder. PCOS sometimes starts around the time of the first menstrual period & symptoms develop later after you have had menses for a while.
Common Symptoms of PCOS
- Irregular periods
- Excess facial and body hair
- Severe acne
- Male-pattern baldness
- Infertility & more
How is PCOS diagnosed?
There’s no single test to diagnose polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). But some diagnostic methods that can be helpful are
- a discussion of your symptoms with your doctor
- a blood test to measure hormone levels
- a pelvic exam
The exact cause of PCOS isn’t known. Factors that might play a role include:
- Excess insulin might cause your body to make excess androgen hormone leading to a lack of ovulation from the ovary.
- People with PCOS have a type of long-term, low-grade inflammation that leads polycystic ovaries to produce androgens.
- Some heredity genes have also been linked to PCOS
PCOS can lead to
- Gestational diabetes
- Liver inflammation due to fat buildup in the liver
- High B.P, blood sugar & cholesterol levels
- Sleep apnea
- Depression, anxiety
- Endometrial cancer & more
Visit a doctor if you have irregular periods or infrequent periods, as this indicates that your ovaries do not regularly release eggs or if the blood tests show you have high levels of “male hormones” such as testosterone or an ultrasound scan shows you have polycystic ovaries.
Treatment for PCOS at Wishealth is to regularize the menstrual cycle along with the reduction of cysts and associated symptoms. Homeopathic treatment for PCOS includes:
- Understanding the patient’s prole
- Analyzing the root cause
- Correcting hormonal fluctuations
- Treatment to alleviate symptoms of PCOS / PCOD
- Introducing diet and nutritional changes
Get Started with Wishealth Today!
We offer a variety of treatments and services that aim to help your overall wellbeing.