Good news is waiting for you at Wishealth
Get an effective solution for your infertility problems
with our holistic homeopathy fertility treatment methods
Infertility is not being able to get pregnant despite having frequent & unprotected sex for at least a year.
For most couples, infertility may result due to any underlying issues with either a male or female partner or a combination of factors.
Symptoms in women
- Irregular periods or no periods or abnormal periods
- Changes in sex libido
- Dark hair growth on the lips, chest, and chin
- Loss of hair or thinning hair
- Weight gain
Symptoms in men
- The semen count is either less or nil count
- Changes in sexual libido
- Pain, lump, or swelling in the testicles
- Problems with erections & ejaculation
What causes Infertility?
1) In women due to issues with fallopian tubes, PCOS, smoking, alcohol consumption, being overweight or underweight, improper or no implantation of eggs in the uterus & cervical mucus might have damaged sperm.
2) In men, with low sperm count, low sperm motility, abnormally formed sperm, sperm ducts blocked, smoking, alcohol consumption and testicles getting injured & men ages 40 and older have lower fertility.
1) In women, infertility causes can be diagnosed through blood tests, hormone testing, chlamydia tests, ultrasound scan, X-ray laparoscopy.
2) In men, infertility causes can be diagnosed through semen analysis, chlamydia test, testicular biopsy and hormone testing.
When to see a doctor?
If you are a male or a female & have any of the mentioned symptoms, then you should consider seeking immediate evaluation and treatment. Couples should also see a healthcare provider after 6 months of trying unsuccessfully.
At Wishealth, homeopathic medicines for infertility treatment are safe, natural & non-addictive. We do an in-depth consultation, determine the root cause & then treatment is prescribed. Treatment involves homeopathic medicines, diet & lifestyle changes to treat infertility both in males & females.
Treatment for PCOS at Wishealth is to regularize the menstrual cycle along with the reduction of cysts and associated symptoms. Homeopathic treatment for PCOS includes:
- Understanding the patient’s prole
- Analyzing the root cause
- Correcting hormonal fluctuations
- Treatment to alleviate symptoms of PCOS / PCOD
- Introducing diet and nutritional changes
Get Started with Wishealth Today!
We offer a variety of treatments and services that aim to help your overall wellbeing.