Avail the most effective & non-surgical fibroids treatment
At Wishealth, get your uterine fibroids treated through homeopathic therapy & holistic plan of diet & lifestyle management.
In women, fibroids are non-cancerous growths of the uterus. These are muscular & fibrous tissue growths that vary in size.
An increase in estrogen hormones has been linked to the formation of fibroids in the uterus of women.
Fibroids usually develop during a woman’s reproductive years from around the age of 16 to 50 when estrogen levels are at their highest.
Uterine fibroids Symptoms
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Menstrual periods lasting more than a week
- Pelvic pressure or pain
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty emptying the bladder
- Backache or leg pains
What are the causes of fibroids in uterus?
- An increase in estrogen & progesterone hormone
- Insulin-like growth factors(IGF) may affect fibroid growth
- An increase in the extracellular matrix (ECM) of fibroids
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Drinking alcohol
Complications such as:
- Anaemia which causes fatigue
- Heavy blood loss during menses
- Infertility or pregnancy loss
- Risk of certain pregnancy complications, such as placental abruption, fetal growth restriction, recurrent miscarriages and preterm delivery.
If you have:
- Pelvic pain that doesn’t go away
- Overly heavy, prolonged or painful periods
- Spotting or bleeding between periods
- Difficulty emptying your bladder
- Unexplained anaemia, then do visit a doctor
Get Started with Wishealth Today!
We offer a variety of treatments and services that aim to help your overall wellbeing.